This privacy notice describes how we may process, maintain, use and share information about individuals (each a “User”, “you”, “your”) who use The Illicit Edge and related features (collectively, the “Site”) or who we communicate or interact with. By visiting our Site, you acknowledge the processing described in this notice and related documents. We may change this privacy notice from time to time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Information provided by you: You may give us information about you by, for example, when you contact us. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, information about your query and similar information. We will rely on the information provided by you as accurate, complete and up-to-date. Generally, you are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may be unable to assist with your inquiry.
- Cookies and information about your device: Regarding each visit to our Site, we may collect technical information about your device such as IP address, operating system, browser, time zone setting, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site, URL clickstream data, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. Cookies can be first party, i.e., cookies placed on your device by our Site, or third-party cookies, i.e., cookies placed on your device through our Site by third parties, such as, Google. For more information, please visit allaboutcookies.org. Save for certain information essential for our Site’s functionality, you do not have an obligation to accept cookies.
- Our Site may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services such as enabling the version of content appropriate to your type of device cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance which pages you go to most often. Most of this information is anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Site works.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks such as Twitter and LinkedIn. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until expiration or earlier manual deletion.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may process your information, in accordance with applicable law, for the following purposes:
- Responding to your queries, requests and other communications, for example, if you send us an inquiry about our Site or Client Services;
- Providing the Site, our content, features and related services, and allowing you to use features on our Site, when you choose to do so;
- Personalizing your experience, e.g., to recognize your device, for example, the same personal computer or mobile device, to show content that matches information you were interested in on prior visits, or to use cookie data and limited log data to track access to and use of the Site, in order to understand our audience as a whole and to improve content and how the Site works;
- Sending you relevant marketing emails, newsletters, or other communications as permitted by law or as requested by you. Please refer to “Your choices” below for information on how to unsubscribe; or
- Complying with applicable law, including in response to a lawful request from a court or regulatory body.
- If you would like us to stop sending you marketing emails, you may use the opt-out link at the bottom of any marketing email we send. Although we encourage you to use the opt-out link because it is automated, you may also send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also use that address to request a copy of any information, such as your contact details, that you have submitted to us through this Site or that we have in our marketing files to correct the information or to delete that information from marketing use. We will endeavor to satisfy such requests within a reasonable time. We reserve the right to retain a copy in our inactive records for any legally required purposes.
- When you arrive on our Site you will see a banner message informing you about cookies. Once you click ‘OK’, this message will close. If you do not wish to give consent you must modify your browser settings and click ‘OK’ when you revisit the site so the banner will not reappear.
- If you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting as explained at http://www.allaboutcookies.organd http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, in relation to third-party cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, the Site may not function properly. Unless you change the settings, we assume that you are happy for us to place cookies on your device.
ADVERTISERS AND LINKS
- The site contains links to other sites, including those produced by other organizations. They may also collect personally identifiable information directly from you.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies or contents of our advertisers, sponsors or other sites or businesses to which we provide hyperlinks or access. Please visit the sites of these businesses to review their privacy policies.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
- Individuals based in Europe and certain other individuals (each a “Data Subject”) may have rights in relation to their information (referred to as “Personal Data”) under European data privacy laws. Please contact your local data privacy authority or privacy regulator for further information about your rights.
- California Consumer Privacy Notice (“CCPA”): Please refer to the CCPA site for information regarding your rights under the CCPA.